Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Batman V Superman

SPOILERS AHEAD 
So I'm not going to talk about the comic in the picture because I wanted to talk about what Everyone is talking about, the new movie batman vs superman and its 40% on rotten tomatoes. it was a good movie and I think everyone is jumping on the band wagon and I wanted to get my thoughts out on it while its still fresh. I've seen this movie twice from two different perspectives and I think I have a more unbiased opinion  even thought that a very biased statement I just maid. first off I liked the movie. I think I liked it because i'm fanboying. sure their wore scenes that didn't make sense if you didn't read the comics. but I have been waiting years to see something like this, and it was visually spectacular. what more can you ask for. its a good start and can be a great finish. I think the roughest part that people are going to have the most problem accepting is the portrayal of Lex Luther. its a more different lex than we have ever scene. I've met business men before and they are your best friend to people they need and pitch a fit when they don't get their way which is what he did. he potrayed what I thought was a little kid trying to take over the world and from my perspective its was good. it may be too annoying for people but if you liked the social network I don't see why you won't like lexs character. the best part of the movie. The fight scenes and chemistry beteween batman,superman, and wonderwoman was amazing. when they fight its like the comic book has come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment